David Gibson & Associates, LLC
David Gibson & Associates, L.L.C. provides computing technology solutions, including consulting,
installation, and support for businesses.
David Gibson has
33 years experience in Information Systems, from 1979 as a Customer Engineer
with IBM maintaining mainframes and their I/O equipment and later assignments
as Field Manager and Project Manager, to today's client/server environment.
Certifications held include:
- CompTIA Security+, Project+
- Federal Communications Commission General Radiotelephone License (formerly First Class Radiotelephone License)
- Microsoft Certified Professional - Windows NT Server 4.0, Windows 2003 Server/Windows 2003 Small Business Server (Designing, Deploying, and Managing a Network Solution for a Small and Medium-Sized Business)
- National Association of Radio and Telecommunication Engineers, Inc. Certified Master Technician
- Novell Certified NetWare Engineer (CNE) - Novell NetWare 3.12, 4.1, 4.11, 5.0 and 6.0
- Novell Master CNE